Monday, December 29, 2008

Move over Wolfgang Puck

He loved the Cozy Coupe from Uncle David. He gets in and shuts the door and tells me "bye". We will be able to take it outside when it thaws (that may be a while).








These are a couple more presents Luke received from his grandparents. He loved watching the kitchen being put together (thanks Frankie). He also liked it a lot when it was all put together. He started running for the room it is in. We have had to be a little creative with space. I moved some things out of our office and up to a spare room so he could have it on the ground floor for now. When he gets a little older, I am hoping to move it to the basement. This is the cutest kitchen in the world. It is well built and gender friendly-made by Kidkraft. I have been impressed with their things. Luke also has a table by the same company.

The first video-is high functioning social skills answering a phone.
The second video is of Luke just rambling about something.





No comments: