Not so much the snow part-but those freezing temperatures...
We run from the car to wherever-a store, the house. I know the cost of oil went down...how is the price of natural gas? Our bill could be scary this month. This picture was taken a block away on BLM land where we run our dog. This is our desert. Looking at the picture, it looks really beautiful.
Yesterday was Blaine's birthday and I tried to recreate a Carvel birthday cake. I even put the fudge and the cookie goodness in the center of the bottom chocolate layer and top vanilla layer. It was yummy, but not quite Carvel. How would I be able to ship a cake this far? If it is possible, I would really consider it.
Two more days for me of school. I don't know who is more excited about break-me or the students. Christmas Crazies have hit.
3 comments:
We have school until next Tuesday and I know the crazies here too. matthew was jealous that you get out this week
We loved the card; Luke looks so cute in the dessert.
I know you don't like to go to Walmart, but the Walmart in Rock Springs was listed as having Carvel cakes.
http://carvel.findlocation.com/results.aspx?page=Supermarkets
Mom
You are a lost cause, but you need to toughen Luke up to the cold.
And, the crazies are not just for kids in school. People at work have been weird too. Many people saved vacation so they won't have to come in for this 3-day week.
Post a Comment