Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Playing with a truck set from Blaine's aunt and uncle.
Coloring on butcher block paper on his brand new table

with his new crayons (washable)


Poor Boo! See his cone-head.




I bought him some balls from the $1 store and put them in a box. He loved it!



I think Luke really wanted to see Santa. He was up from 11-2:30 for some reason. Probably being out of our normal routine. Or maybe he wanted to spy Santa bringing some presents. Nonetheless, it was a tiring, but fun Christmas. What a different perspective through the eyes of a child. It made me wish I was one again. He was very lucky to receive so many gifts from many people. What a very lucky boy.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea, Gina told me Edie had a blog and I stumbled upon yours too. It's been a long time. Your son is so cute. How old is he? Hope all is well and you had a good holiday season. we need to catch up. here's my email grs414@optonline.net
Gail