Monday, December 15, 2008

Visit with Ho Ho


For Aunt Laurie




When Luke says it there are only two "ho's". Well needless to say Luke continued the time honored tradition of screaming while seeing Santa. Hence, how we ended up in the picture looking the way we did-unprepared. He seems happy in it, however there was major screaming and tears. If Aunt Lynn reads this, does she recognize anything?

8 comments:

Ms. Collopy said...

Andrea-

GREAT blog. I'll be a frequent visitor. Luke is so big and cute. What a boy. You all look incredibly happy and great; I hope it's just as it appears to be. Thanks for the Christmas card. I'd love to talk over break. I'll be in the Springs the whole time.

I hope you survive this week- ugh... four more days.

Love, Annie

Ms. Collopy said...

By the way... sorry about the Ms. Collopy said. My google account is obviously linked to my blog which is nothing right now, but might become more of a teaching tool soon. I should create two google accounts, I know- silly.

Anonymous said...

Yey, helicopter!

You look like you're about 12 years old with "ho ho".

Anonymous said...

Great Picture did you get to ask Santa for something? I love your blog and promise to visit from now on. Luke is such a beautiful blondie. He and Clancy have the same hair. It's been freeeeezing here, hope it's warmer in Rock Springs.
Love,
Gillian

everythingismeowsome said...

I also ended up with Isaac in his Santa picture, which is better than last year when he's screaming his head off. Isaac says HA HA HO for Santa--it kills me!

Great pics. Hope your Christmas is wonderful!

The Tates said...

Hey...Laurie...
Like I said we weren't planning on being in the picture and just ran to the mall real quick to take it. I was even wearing glasses and took them off-so I couldn't see a thing at the time.

Robert said...

I think somewhere in our photo albums there is a lovely Santa picture with Aunt Laurie screaming. It's a right of passage.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Aww, too bad Luke wouldn't sit with himby himself. Matthew & Hannah always sat with Santa when they were little.