Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Boo is cone free as of today...I am sure he is excited and will be having a party for himself. His hair is growing back nicely and so quickly. Luke went to go give Boo a kiss and ended up with a giant lick. YUCKKKKK-dog germs!
We put our tree away last night and Luke cried as we put it in the box. I am sure he will miss the lights and stealing some of the ornaments that were on the bottom.


We finally made it outside on Wednesday for a little. He was so excited to see his swing and was giggling with delight. Even though it was a bit warmer here. We still needed to be bundled.

Howdy! Doesn't he look like a farmer? This would be an easy costume for next Halloween...hmmm




A shot I plan to use on him when he turns 16 or at his wedding.








We had a wonderful New Year's Eve with friends from town and visiting. I attempted a dinner that ended up with a pink sauce because I couldn't find the right liquor. Oh well...it reminded me of the movie Bridget Jones-when she makes the blue soup.

Hope everyone had a nice New Year!


2 comments:

Cat Summers said...

I had no idea you had a blog. I found it on the Zitek's. Luke is getting so big. It looks like you had a great time this holiday. My blog is catsummers.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

Awww, the brothers kissing is cute.

You should have kept your tree up at least until La Befana has a chance to come (on the Epiphany).

I think you will have a nice collection of embarassing videos and pictures of Luke for when he's older.