Monday, March 8, 2010

wii for the wee wee

So....potty training has commenced. I think I am doing most of the work right now, but there have have been a few glimpses of independence. We have been keeping a potty chart with stickers. Once Luke fills in a row he gets to play a video game on the wii. He never realized until recently that we even had a wii. Honestly, we do not have much free time. (I am sure you find that hard to believe!) I also have this fear that with boys they will become addicted to the video games so I am afraid to even acknowledge them. Well the wii is quite a motivator for wee wee apparently. I guess I am OK with him understanding it is something to earn than rather just get to play. And who knows... maybe by the time he is truly potty trained he will be bored with the one game he gets to play-bowling.

No comments: