Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Mom, I like your hair.

I just needed to document the repetitive compliment I get. Luke often says this to me which I think is really funny because I basically haven't used a blow dryer in 4 months and my hair is always in a pony right now. It is also funny because this is the only compliment he knows to say I guess. I think it stems from daycare and the little girls. I imagine Christy often tells the little girls she likes their hair. They smile or giggle. Luke understood that it was something nice to say and now says it to me. It is not in an Eddie Haskell way or when he is in trouble, but just when he wants to say something nice. He even said it in the middle of the night when he was half asleep and didn't have his eyes open. I will spare you a picture of my hair with this post.

1 comment:

everythingismeowsome said...

so sweet!!! Isaac tells me I'm right a lot lately. I should really get that on video to show him when he is a teenager!!!