There have been many recent happenings at the Tate house. I am not really sure where to begin. Benjamin and Tristan are making waves. We have all survived 4 months. It really has been a roller coaster. When I look back I think it will be a giant blur. They have just started to eat some rice cereal. It is quite messy and they look so tiny in their high chairs. I love to watch them try to understand what this new concoction is that I am putting in their mouths.
For me the most exciting new addition is our new roomba Phineas. I love it. It roams around the room sucking up Boo's hair (and I guess mine to protect Boo) while I just watch in amazement.
Modeling his new baseball underwear and an ice pop he earned
Luke has really been working on his potty training skills. He wore underwear for the last two days. He has been telling us when he needs to go frequently. He also got a new Spiderman backpack to take to daycare so he can carry his spare clothes. He thinks it is pretty cool. He is also sporting a new big boy haircut. He looks so grown-up with it.
2 comments:
He does look grown up!!! But then you know I am a big fan of short hair on my boys! Happy 4 months!
He looks a little like his cousin, Jacob, with that pouty face.
Mom
Post a Comment