Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Big Brotha

These are baby seats, however; the big boys seem to like them. This is Luke with his best friend Ryan.
SO sweet!

Benjamin does smile-he just gets fascinated by the camera and stops the minute I put it in front of him.


Mister Luke aka 'big brotha'



Picture outfits-the other outfit was a diaper and a winter hat.

















Naked-their favorite!







I think Tristan might outweigh Benjamin now. He is quite a chunker!








I love their cute little butts in the air. They're getting so big, this sleeping arrangement probably can't happen anymore.




Here are some recent pictures and videos. They have recently become quite enamored with their 'big brotha' (I know he is not technically a New Yorker but some of it might just get passed through the DNA.) I think it is strange that they don't pay much attention to each other. Recently Tristan has been staring at Benjamin, but Benjamin doesn't really pay any attention to Tristan. Maybe they think they are kind of one person still and not noticing the other?



Last Friday we went to take some pictures at a studio. We have to go back this Friday to finish. Yikes! That was exhausting the first time so we will see how it goes.






2 comments:

Laurie said...

I like how in the first picture the big boys are in the baby seats and Benjamin is crying on the floor in the background.

Love the Womb Mates shirt.

Lukey is getting so good at basketball. I'm going to have to practice before I visit.

Gina said...

Oh my goodness. You have the babies IN the bathroom while you bathe Luke. Wow!!
I love them holding hands and the womb shirts as well.
Aaaaaand. Seriously? He shoots and scores??? That is talent.
Love it all. Next time, take a video with the "DR table" in the background please.