Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What a big boy!



Luke is officially in a "big boy bed"! We are still waiting on his mattress from the store, but have our guest one for him temporarily. He has adjusted well and quickly. Basically we follow the same routines we always have. He was very excited to go to the store to pick out his new bed and some furniture including a football lamp. The other day Boo was in the room while I was reading to Luke before his nap. I took Boo out with me because I was afraid he would wake him up if he left the room during the nap. I heard Luke calling out, "Don't take Boo. I need him in here." Maybe someday Boo can stay with him. He stays in his bed when he wakes up and calls for me. He has still been sleeping through the night too. Today he wanted to sleep in only his diaper. It is quite hot outside, so I humored him.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Knowing you, the house is probably too hot for him, so I can see why he wants to be just in his diaper.

That color looks quite similar to my bedroom color.

Robert said...

After talking to you on the phone, I know it is too hot. Mrs. Seinfeld, please, turn on the air conditioner. Have Blaine teach you how to do it.
Mom