What a cute belly--I'm sure it doesn't feel that cute, but it is!
Love it! Does Lukey think he has a baby in his belly too?
Thanks! We love it. You need to take pictures every week! Something to hold over their heads- look what you did to me!
You FEEL big but you don't LOOK big. Still can't believe it and i am so excited. Who woulda thunk back in HS that you would have TWINS!!!!!!!!
OH you look great!!! Hope you are feeling good! Don't worry, my belly is right behind yours, and I'm not even having twins! I love Luke's belly too :)))
Matt got such a kick out of Luke in this posting.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute belly--I'm sure it doesn't feel that cute, but it is!
Love it! Does Lukey think he has a baby in his belly too?
Thanks! We love it. You need to take pictures every week! Something to hold over their heads- look what you did to me!
You FEEL big but you don't LOOK big. Still can't believe it and i am so excited. Who woulda thunk back in HS that you would have TWINS!!!!!!!!
OH you look great!!! Hope you are feeling good! Don't worry, my belly is right behind yours, and I'm not even having twins! I love Luke's belly too :)))
Matt got such a kick out of Luke in this posting.
Post a Comment