Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School!


I was only a little sad to leave Luke this morning. He was still asleep when I left so that made it easier. Also, I know I will be home in a few months. When I picked him up from Christy's (daycare) he didn't want to leave. He was running around with the other kids having way too much fun. She said he skipped his nap. This I knew would not last long. He probably didn't want to miss anything at her house. Twenty minutes after we were home-he crashed on our couch. This is what it looks like if you play and run all day long.

4 comments:

Terri said...

It is really tough being 2

Robert said...

Grandpa would be so proud; napping on the couch is his specialty.
Mom

North Carolina said...

That's how I feel at about 3:00 every afternoon.

Laurie said...

I feel the same way after some days at work. At least he has fun exhausting himself.