Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Villagers


It truly takes a village to raise a child or two or three in this case. I was recently thinking about all the people who we count on to help us when we need it. So I would like to thank the villagers who have made it possible to go swimming with Luke, leave the house, help with baths when Blaine isn't home, help when one of us was sick or just stop by and visit and hold a baby.

My parents-coming when the babies were born and helping with Luke too.

Blaine's parents-helping when I was sick, watching the boys while I will be at work this week.

Boy Frankie-helping when Blaine couldn't be home or was sick, running the dog or entertaining Luke while it was the babies' bath/bed time.

Girl Frankie-going for walks, coming for a movie while I was trapped at home, watching the babies while at swimming.

Joanne-watching babies while swimming.

Jasey-patiently walking with us at the mall and outside (barely) while a baby cried or needed to stop.

Jolynn-my saintly teammate who came for visits, played with Luke and for a walk.

Liz-my wonderful neighbor who would pick up Luke for me twice a week.

Angie-watching the babies while I go back to work.

All the people from work and friends who brought us dinner for weeks.


This was too cute not to share. Tristan really looks like he is reading!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Andrea! We will walk anytime - anywhere! I have loved every minute! What a joy it is to have you as my friend! We are thinking of you this week, if you need anything, just holler! I know you be amazing! We are anxiously waiting for summer so that we can play in the sunshine!!!!

Happy Day,
Jasey

Unknown said...

By the way, when did those twins get soooo big?

Unknown said...

is he really reading ..i don't think so. Taylor