The Three Amigos
Tristan is really mini-Luke.
Benjamin taking time out from eating his onsie to pose for the camera.
You wouldn't believe that Tristan has any digestive issues by looking at him :)
I go back to work next Monday. After five months of being home, I have very mixed emotions. I really need to get out of the house and stop my obsession with reality TV. I really miss teaching and being a real adult. On the other hand, I have spent five months with these babies. I know everything about them. I know how to hold them when they are fussy, how to make them laugh and smile. So the silver lining is that I get to be an adult and where nice clothes for 6 weeks before it is summer break and I turn back into mommy again.
3 comments:
Good luck going back to work. I know you'll miss your little ones, but it will be nice to have adult time!
Who will text me when Betthany gets divorced?
Also, 2 1/2 year old Luke and 9 year old you have almost the same hair.
Happy 5 months, boys.
Tristan = Luke 2.0
Good luck going back to work. Man, what bad timing because it was just when and new Real World/Road Rules challenge started.
Post a Comment