Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter and such

A fishing pole! Luke has been talking about fishing all winter. We cannot wait to get out to the pond when it gets warmer.

We managed to get everyone out the door and on time to the 9:30 mass Easter morning. Thank goodness the crying room was empty. Everything went well even though I was exhausted before we even left for church.
Brothers!


Another one of Luke's shots. This is the one I look the least tired. It has been a long week or so! The babies and myself have battled a cold and we have switched Tristan's reflux medicine. Hopefully things will get better and he will be more comfortable.



This is just another day in paradise. Are you kidding me? It has snowed more in the last week! I am so sick of winter and ready to get a little vitamin D. I have really been inside for 140+ days (but who's counting?) With two babies there is not much I can do to get out, but at least a walk Mother Nature?
Anyway, we are gearing up for the big Baptism on Sunday which actually might be a nice day!

I love that Luke was the first to make Tristan laugh. This isn't the best version, but the closest I have actually recorded.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm still getting used to Luke with short hair.

Love the giggling baby, but why are they laying on the bathroom floor in all these videos?

The Tates said...

OK...the bathroom-when I give Luke a bath they lay on a towel so I can watch all three of them at the same time. They actually calm down in there too. Also, when you are potty training you spend a lot of time in the bathroom. Geeezzz I only have 2 hands.