Saturday, January 30, 2010

Million Dollar Dog


I wish I had kept a running total of how much we have spent on our dog. Be it chew toys that were so called "indestructible" or vet bills. It has been a lot. I probably really should have looked into pet insurance from the beginning. But now, he would have a pre-existing condition with his allergies. Yes-he is allergic to wheat, dander (which means probably himself), human hair (my favorite-aren't we supposed to be allergic to him rather than vice-versa) and so on. Well what does this mean for Boo-probably shots and a special diet. My concern with the diet is putting him back on food that made him lose too much weight. Blaine's concern the money and the rigor of the diet-nothing but the food that the vet says he can have. So...I wish this dog could work to pay for his bills. Anyone need some trench digging in their yard?

4 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

Wow, it's pretty bad when you're allergic to yourself AND your owners!!!

Laurie said...

You can also rent him out to anyone who wants sneak attack kisses.

Terri said...

Maybe he geet paid to fetch balls for baseball players who hit them

Robert said...

If only he could get paid for "finding" the balls Luke has "lost".
Mom