Benjamin
We are pretty much up to the same thing everyday. Sitting on the couch, feeding babies, etc. Tristan, Luke and now Boo have been sick. I am hoping it does not spread to the rest of us. They are growing for sure. A lot of the clothes they started in are becoming tight. Next Friday we have a 2 month doctor's visit so we can find out how much they weigh. They are also really developing as far as personalities go. They smile a lot.
3 comments:
They are getting so big. I think there is a "blankie" in Benjamin's future.
Mom
Yikes, the blondes are all sick.
The boys are definitely filling in. After seeing you feed Luke at that age, I can only imagine how you are constantly feeding between the two of them.
Love the bjorn on Lukey.
And, the boys are both fist pumping in their striped onesies. You are watching too much Jersey Shore.
Post a Comment