My hands are always full.
Watch out!
The jumpolene and the baseball mitt. Boo is eyeing the ball for sure!
Is it wrong that I am glad that the holidays are over? This year they seemed especially rushed and just not so Christmasy to me. I know Luke had a great Christmas. Santa was at our house twice for a special appearance! He loved each present so much that he didn't want to open the next one. This is why gift opening took 2 hours!
I also took Luke ice skating. I need an extra pair of hands to hold up the dead weight.
Luke was home with me and the twins over the break. We made it through it! It is a good thing he had all these new toys to keep him occupied. There are hours I do not get off the couch right now.
Benjamin and Tristan are doing well. They are not getting the sleeping through the night thing yet, but that is because they can't stop eating. I think they have each put on a bit of weight. Benjamin is heavier for sure, but Tristan is eating voraciously.
2 comments:
I love the one-man-band thing. Can't wait to visit and get a concert.
Tristan definitely is a mini-Luke.
The babies seem more interested in Luke then they do the toy
Post a Comment