Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Babies

Twin A
Twin B

Yesterday we had an ultrasound. I was quite nervous going in, but everything was perfectly normal and fine. It was really amazing to see both of them. They were face to face. The one on the bottom was very active and kicking the entire time. Seeing them together made it seem very real.
Both have normal measurements and good development as far as spines and hearts go. It was just a relief. They are about the size of a typical 19 week and a few days. We are 20 weeks and 3 days, so pretty close. I am sure they will be on the smaller side anyway.

I will try to post some pictures if I can figure a way without a scanner.

4 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

this is so exciting! It sounds like you are waiting to find out the sexes??? If so, you have more self-control than I do!! Congratulations on a great report!

North Carolina said...

Fantastic!!!! Everyone's looking so forward to meeting them!

Robert said...

We can't wait to see them in person.
Mom

Laurie said...

Yey, Babies Tate.

Try taking a picture of the picture with your digital camera - flash off, good room lighting.