
New
haircut...isn't he so handsome! (He's a big boy now.)

I just took off the shirt...predicting what would happen.


Last night we had an early birthday/inauguration cake for Luke. He knew right away that we were supposed to sing when I pulled out a candle. He started to say "happy happy happy". This is the word that describes him.
He is always in a good mood and happy to be anywhere. I can't believe he is already 18 months. I know everyone said how fast it would go and to enjoy it. I really have been. I think that's why I take a million pictures-this way I can freeze those moments when my memory fails.
4 comments:
Happy 1/2 birthday to Luke!
Haven't you learned your lesson about letting him sit at your computer?
I can tell from the pictures that he is DEFINITELY a happy boy! Hope he had a great 1/2 birthday!!
HAPPY 1/2 BIRTHDAY!!!
Love the half b-day cake idea and the fact that you took his shirt off:)
Post a Comment