Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chatterbox


I used to think my niece and nephew talked nonstop-their running commentaries on everything...
This is a list more for me than anyone else of all the words I could think of that he says regularly. He is putting 2-3 words together too-especially if it involves something he really wants (ice cream, a drill, candy-which he can't have-etc.)

Mommy (recently switched from mama) Daddy Boo
Light Ball Dog Football Hut Touchdown
Nose Teeth Eye Mouth Up Down
Thank you Uh-oh Wow Moon Eat No (a favorite)
Happy Baby Cheese Two Keys Night-Night
Socks Shoes That Hot Bye Hello
Hi Hat Juice Boo boo(pain) See
Huh? (does this count as a word)

2 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

Boy, he is a chatterbox. Isaac is finally coming around and I think his speech therapist is going to fall over in shock when she sees (hears) him on Thursday. The other night at dinner he was fussing and whining and I said WHAT DO YOU WANT. He stopped and said , "cookies" plain as day. We almost died laughing. Of course he didn't get cookies but it is wonderful to be able to know what he is thinking now!!

Gina said...

Before I realized you weren't using commas, I thought he said Daddy Boo. That would be pretty cute. Well, its all cute anyway.