Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Move over football...

It's basketball season. With the Superbowl over, it's time for the next sport. I love how he dribbles between shots and gets Boo out of his way. Quite a multi-tasker! We broke down and bought this because he has been obsessed with the one at day care and plays with the basketball hoop at any house we visit so...

I hope he gets Blaine's height if he really wants to be a serious baller.

1 comment:

everythingismeowsome said...

Isaac has that and he loves to slam dunk!

Regarding the Wiggles, everything about the new format stinks as far as I'm concerned. Greg left for health reasons and this new guy, Sam, is not my fave. Isaac just stares at it in a daze, whereas he used to dance the whole time. We are just watching old DVDs of them now and trying to find a new favorite show for him. Maybe Diego or Wonder Pets.....any suggestions? He used to be into Little Einsteins but now, not as much. We like to have one show that we can DVR and let him watch at some point during the day.