A park in San Fransisco
The babies and me
Just chillin' with my friend Jessica and our new friend Cody

A pit stop in Reno...the strangest place in the world

Luke hangin' in the back watching a movie.

Our backyard

Sitting in the front watching Luke and the other kids play.

Watching Daddy mow the lawn.

How cute is this?

I haven't written in a while because we have been so busy! I need to rewind to the beginning of August. That's fair time here. We took Luke and a friend's nephew to the fair. They had a blast. He loved the rides and even playing some carnival games and winning a prize.
The babies have been busy being babies. Tristan is crawling forward. He is fast and makes his way all over. He especially likes to crawl and find me then pull up on me. I think he knows I am scared he will fall over so I pick him up. Repeat this about 100 times a day and that's how I do my bicep work out. Ben is still just rolling. He seems to watch Tristan, but with no desire to make the same movements. They had their 9 month appointment the other day and things are going well. They are a little on the small side and we just have to make sure they make growth benchmarks. I am just hoping this is sort of a twin thing and things will improve.
So....the crazy part was our decision to take road trip to California for my cousin's wedding. We decided to drive because we have so much junk and flying with a 3 year old and two 9 month olds did not sound fun. The trip was 13.5 hours each way. It wasn't so bad except for the last day of the drive where a hotel lost our reservation and one of our stops to get gas and food in the middle of nowhere was out of power for 3 hours. We had a really nice time visiting family and most of my siblings meeting the babies. I was able to catch up with my old teammate whom I miss dearly. The wedding was laid back and fun. Luke enjoyed being with all his cousins, going to a Giants game and hanging out at the 'borrowed house'. He did well in the car as he watched the movie Cars about a million times.
Now we are back and ending our summer pretty much this week with our weekly trip to the library, daily walks to the park and hopefully a day of meeting friends for one last hurrah at the sprinkler park. I am sad summer is over. I am excited to go back to work. I cannot believe that these babies are 9 months.
2 comments:
JMU onesies!
I felt bad that they only had WY gear so I sent the onesies and Luke got a T Shirt, too.
Mom
Post a Comment