Happy birthday Luke! Not a Carvel cake, but as close as I could get.
Spiderman bike!

He hasn't quite figured the slide part so it is a slip and crawl.
Magic show audience under his spell.
Baby audience...
Disney/Pixar should send Luke some free stuff...between Toy Story and Cars he really boosted their sales.
Luke's best friend Ryan.
Luke's soccer team and coach Dan from Espana!
Luke has really had a busy month or so. First were the track and field events. It was so cute and he had a blast running. He smiled the entire time. This past week he was in soccer camp everyday for an hour. Overall, it was a good experience however he was the youngest there and it really showed as far as his attention span went. He did have fun, but his favorite part of course was during a 'scrimmage' when everyone fell down and he sort of tackled them.
Last but not least, my biggest little man turned 3! He had a great birthday. We had a party with friends, a magician and slip and slide and pool a few days before his birthday. He loved having his friends at his house. On his real birthday, we had family over. His one request for his birthday were some party hats. The day after his birthday he asked me when it would be his birthday again. That made me so sad for him because I know how long he was waiting.
Luke helping the magician.
Luke helping the magician.
Happy birthday to you...
2 comments:
Do you have BJ's there? They sell Carvel cakes. I buy one for Mike every year. ALL I WANTED last time I was in NY was Carvel and I just couldn't seem to get my hands on any. I am drooling as I type.........
We wish we could have been there and are counting down the days until we see you
Post a Comment