
He was acting devilish this day and his hair joined in.
This reminds me so much of Luke. He was always in the fridge.
Luke can make anyone laugh. Shout out to JMU!
Just a little big for this carseat.So...it has been a month since my last post. The only reason I have time right now to write is due to the fact I am up early and Blaine is at a meeting. We have all been so busy. I am back to work. I have a great class and they are really working hard at being little thinkers. Luke is back at daycare and loving being with his bff everyday. Tristan and Ben have adjusted really well to Kiersten. They have also begun swim lessons. This trek every Tuesday and Thursday nearly sends me in a tizzy, but is worth it. They love the water! Luke is also swimming, but without me this time. He has even jumped off the diving board all by himself. I think I was the one more afraid when he did it.
Did I mention the babies are now 10 months!!!!! I think I have been waiting, perhaps even before they were born, for their first birthday. It is almost here. Now I sort of feel like I missed out on their babiness because it is this giant blur of a year. Tristan is not walking yet but doing some cruising around. He is even trying to climb on things like stairs and toy pianos. Yikes! Their personalities are quite different. Tristan lives up to the meaning of his name as 'the loud one'. He is so silly. Sometimes he just wants you to pay attention to his raspberries and laugh or he'll stand in his crib looking out to you and smile. Benjamin is a snuggler and gentle. He seems to absorb and observe everything around him.
Luke is Luke! He is loving being a big brother, going for long bike rides with his training wheels and going for walks to the grocery store or mall. Yes, I stroll all three of them there. A friend saw someone walking working really hard pushing a stroller. Then she realized that was me and had lots of sympathy :)
2 comments:
Flashback to Luke looking in the fridge; I still have that magnet on OUR fridge.
Mom
They are getting so big. And Tristan looks more and more like Luke every day. Are you going to grow their hair out like Luke's was - the mop head?
Post a Comment