How does anyone fall asleep while eating?
This was a few weeks ago before he was Boppy free. Notice how Boo wraps himself around to also take advantage of the pillow.
Benjamin is so close to sitting on his own. He does most of the time as of today and wobbles a little or I put a Boppy around him for some support. To me it is amazing what he can get just by rolling. He maneuvers perfectly around to obtain something just by rolling.
Tristan is a full on sitter. He can even get himself into a sitting position on his own. He is also crawling ? sort of. He only goes backwards though. Then he usually ends up getting frustrated because he corners himself. Nobody puts baby in a corner except baby I guess.
They have a very regular routine. My biggest wish would be a later rising time in the morning. They are really out to get me when they cry before 6.
1 comment:
I don't think your pictures of the twins capture their true selves. Benjamin smiles and giggles a lot. And Tristan is a wild man.
Post a Comment