I was in the living room with the babies. Luke was eating lunch. He fell asleep on his own poor guy :(
The Sportbrella-I am not sure if this or the roomba is my favorite purchase of the year.It has been the longest and quickest seven months of my life. I know it is an oxymoron, but I cannot believe they are seven months old and it has been a long time getting here. Lots of things have changed during those months. For one, I have really learned I am not a morning person, unfortunately these babies appear to be. Yikes 5:30 today! That is a little earlier than usual. I really haven't slept throught the night in probably almost a year. I think that is definitely wearing on my nerves. Another thing I learned is that I am physically stronger than I ever thought I could be. My goodness I can still carry around both of them weighing about 33 pounds combined. I have found ways that we can all enjoy being outside. The weather has finally turned enjoyable.
On other news, I am just not ready for Luke to be so 'grown-up'. Last night he slept in only his underwear. No pajamas. And-we did have the airconditioning on so it wasn't sweltering (Mrs. Seinfeld).
Next week we are looking forward to our diaper changer oh I mean guest Aunt Laurie. Luke is quite excited and wants to teach her how to play baseball. He also thinks she should sleep in Blaine's spot and Blaine should sleep in the guest room.
1 comment:
Wow. I've said that a good bit over the past year haven't I? I so ust? I so wish we were closer. Don't forget our phone date in August. Bit ridiculous that I cannot forsee a decent phone conversation until then. And you're the one with the twins.
Post a Comment