Friday, February 12, 2010

Free Weights

Luke likes the Bumbo more now then he ever did as a baby.

I think they look pretty tough in this picture. I wouldn't want to mess with them or their stinky diapers.
I can't help but take pictures of the two of them in the Bumbos. I think it is like the picture on the box for those things.


My three sons...







This is one lady you will not want to mess with for sure. I swear my arms are quite muscular and strong. I know this because I opened a jar the other day without any assistance. The other source of my strength are two 11ish pound babies who apparently like to be held at the exact same time for a lengthy part of the afternoon. Eleven pounds might not sound like much but carrying that on each arm at the same time for at least an hour a day really develops some muscle tone. Of course the down side is that I think I have developed some carpal tunnel as my arms and hands are constantly falling asleep and aching all night long.








On another note, I am working on Operation Take Back the Night. Benjamin seems to be adjusting well to the new bedtime regime. I dare say too much as not to jinx it. Tristan will commence training very soon. The increase in sleep has done wonders for Blaine and myself. I am sure he doesn't think it is enough yet, but it is way better than where we were a few weeks ago.

2 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

I hope things continue to improve and fast! I think of you a lot, and I really can't imagine....
On the plus side, if you can get the carpal tunnel under control, you can sit back and admire your "Terminator" arms.

Gina said...

Sooooo adorable.