Monday, June 29, 2009

Part III - New York

All the grandkids...
Luke and Emma playing in the sand.






This is one of my favorite pictures.






We dropped Blaine off at the airport and Luke and I headed to my parents' house. We spent a lot of time with cousins playing mostly inside because of the weather. I was able to meet up with some friends from high school. It was so fun to see them. We were also able to get a short amount of time at the beach one night to play in the sand with Emma and Jacob. The last night of our stay was my nephew's moving up ceremony party. My sister had a party for him. Luke was sad to leave but I think happy to see his dad and Boo. Surprisingly we ran into Luke's daycare friends on our flight from Denver to Rock Springs. He was happy to sit with them on the plane. Now we are back to being busy at home.

No comments: