Monday, June 29, 2009

Part I - Boston

Fenway
Blaine and Luke at the game. We stayed to the 8th inning.

A street performer painted as a statue. Luke loved it!


Boston Commons



Our trip East was busy. We spent the first two days with my parents then headed to Boston for three days. While there we did many things. We were able to see my brother and Jess before the wedding. We spent some time in Boston Commons and walking the Freedom Trail. I should have planned things out better for Luke. He was a bit bored during the trail tour. We also went to a Red Sox game. I am sure my mother is just upset that was Luke's first baseball game because she is a huge Yankee fan. No worries though-he has a new Yankee hat. My cousin Matt and his girlfriend Cathi were in Boston at the same time, so we met them for a tour of Sam Adam's Brewery. I cannot believe how difficult I thought it was to navigate through Boston's streets. Thank goodness for our GPS. We solely relied on it. After Boston, we took a detour to Plymouth to see 'the rock'. It is not as monumental as one would think. Just a rock. We toured a replica of the Mayflower as well.

No comments: