Thanks Walzes for the hat. He loves to wear it and look at himself in the mirror. His eye is healing nicely and we will be able to go swimming again tomorrow. Is it wrong that I secretly enjoyed the break?
I have one question for anyone with small kids-can you tell me the name of a good music CD for his age? I am wondering about the Wiggles. They drive me crazy, but he always dances to them.
4 comments:
Isaac is head over heels for the Wiggles right now. His favorite music CDs are Kindermusik though. I don't know if he likes them because he associates them with the classes we went to or if he just loves them. But even though they can make me crazy, they can make long car trips bearable!!
Any music that you find annoying they will like. Glad he likes the hat.
How about the Laurie Berkner Band. The CD with Dinosaurs Marching, Buzz Buzz Buzz- her first one- is fun.
You can also make a playlist on your ipod of songs that you like that are fun.
If you have cable TV, there are many channels. In the evening when I try to calm the twins down, I turn on easy listneing or soundscapes. There is also a KIDZ channel..some good tunes...not all good.
Uncle John
Post a Comment