Saturday, October 25, 2008

BAMM, BAMM!

This was on the way home. He just wouldn't let go of his club.



















Today we went 'downtown' for our annual Halloween Stroll. Unlike last year, today we only needed light jackets. Unlike last year, Luke was aware of other kids being there. We walked around watching all the other kids trick-or-treat. He loved watching them and was very interested in all the craziness. Luke's favorite part was the Pumpkin Patch. He ran around looking at the balls aka pumpkins. It was such a nice day and we had a lot of fun.
P.S. I made the costume myself by hot gluing the fabric to a pair of summer shorts. I cannot sew, so this worked well. It was so easy and cheap!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is Pebbles & Dino(Boo)?

everythingismeowsome said...

That is an AWESOME costume idea!!

Anonymous said...

I love the costume. Luke looks so big I can't wait to see him, i love the pictures and getting to see him.

Anonymous said...

Lynn/Martha would be proud of your craftiness.

His hair is getting long. Is that part of the costume?

Are you and Blaine dressing up as Betty and Barney?

The Tates said...

The hair does need to be cut, but I do like the little baby hippie too.

I was going to wait until after Halloween for the full effect though.

Robert said...

Ooooh those cheeks look so squeezable. Mom

Edie said...

How cute! He seems to love his costume..