Not the first, not the last
A shiner!
A Force to be Wrecken With!
Going into Oncoming traffic!
Left Eye!
All could have been titles. Luke decided to jump in front of a little boy at daycare on his scooter. I went to check on him at lunch. It was still bleeding so I brought him over to my school nurse. I am lucky that he is so close by. On the 30 second (literally) car ride back, he fell asleep. He was probably so tired from all the crying. At the end of the day, I ended up calling his doctor. He was so nice and quickly saw us. He glued Luke's cut shut. No stitches. Holding him down was the only time I really felt like crying. He was a trooper.
There may be a little scar above his left eye. Look out Vanilla Ice!
There may be a little scar above his left eye. Look out Vanilla Ice!
3 comments:
A black eye is definitely a rite of passage for a little boy! Isaac got his first one at the beginning of the summer!
He must be related to Hannah, her scar is over her right eyebrow
Terri
hmm, not sure Sammy has ever had one, but Thea gets them regularly since she walks into walls and chairs and counters and.....
Luke doesn't seem to have missed a beat. As my mom would have said, the scar will "give him character." If that's ant consolation.
Post a Comment