Monday, September 22, 2008

Musically Inclined

I think he might already be more gifted than Blaine or myself. He received this in a goody-bag from a birthday party. What a treat for the rest of us!

I was thinking about all the new things he has done recently. They seem so small in the grand scheme of things but really big steps. One is literally scooting himself down steps. The other is that when I unbuttoned his shirt the other day, he took it off by himself- the same with his jacket. Lastly he saw some cheese in the fridge and asked for it by name. He then ate the entire piece. He is getting to be such a big boy! (no pun intended)

Press Play

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually feel sorry for Boo who is probably the most annoyed by this kazoo thing.

Edie said...

You guys can start your own band!

Gina said...

Is he blowing or sucking?