
Welcome to the world Benjamin Paul and Tristan Raffaele! They are doing well and were able to come home with us today. Here is a video of Luke and their first meeting. Luke is a very excited big brother. He asked if they could play with the Legos the boys bought him. He also wants to play basketball with them and tackle them. I will have to keep one eye on Luke I suppose.
7 comments:
Awwww- so cute. They're cuddling up to each other still too.
So cute.
Jayden said - "they are kissing"
-Karen
Where are they Blaine?
Let's take em out.
Where are they Blaine?
Let's take em out.
Tooooo precious. Can't wait to talk to you and hear the story of their arrival and how you chose their names and so much more. Luke is too cute.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Andrea--you've been on my mind so much the past week--I just knew they were coming...i can't wait to hear how it's all going--hands FULL with all those boys! Love to you and the whole family--make sure you're taking some care of yourself too! Love, Danielle
I love the video! Luke is so cute. Congratulations to all of you!
Post a Comment