Monday, November 16, 2009

They're coming!

Well they will be here soon. If not by Friday on their own, they will be coaxed out. I have an induction scheduled for 7am Nov. 20. So ready or not here they come. The doctor thinks they will weigh in around 5 1/2 pounds EACH!!! That is a lot of baby. I have no idea how they have fit. I was just thinking of all the last minute things I thought I already had done. Now there are more. I did put up my Christmas tree anticipating their arrival soon. So the next post will include information about the 5 of us. Just like that we grew to 5!

3 comments:

Robert said...

We can't wait to see ALL of you.
Mom

Gail said...

Crazy Andrea!! You've been so quiet around here and FB, i thought they were already here.lol! Good luck with the delivery! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of everyone!!

Laurie said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see the new babies!