Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Embrace It!











I know that my life will mostly involve going to sporting events with a child like Luke. The first shot is what Blaine call Johnny Unitus/Oneitus (I have no idea how to spell it). Seriously he came up with these poses himself.

The other pictures are of Luke in his partial Halloween costume. He thought the helmet was the coolest thing ever. He spends a lot of time in the jersey and helmet. I will get my moneys worth out of it.



3 comments:

Robert said...

Johnny Unitas spent most of his career with the Baltimore Colts but he does have the pose down well even if it's in the wrong uniform.
Mom

Laurie said...

Love the stiff arm pose with the throw. You will have to teach him the Heisman pose for when he runs with the ball.

For the costume, he's going to have to be Bart Starr or Brett Farve. Since maybe you've only heard of Farve, I will explain that they were both great Packers quarterbacks.

Anonymous said...

Love the video! Yes, I agree with your sister - just embrace it. :) Actually, I think I get too into it, but that's ok, I have no husband, children, dogs, or responsibilities. :) My twin brother has the cutest little Buckeye - Grace has an Ohio State Buckeye's cheerleading outfit. And when he says " O - H " she responds with " I - O". It's adorable.

How are you? I hope you are feeling well.

Thinking of you. Love, jeni