Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mid-May



How cute are they?







Just some quick videos to satiate your baby/Luke appetite. The babies aren't looking so babyish anymore. They are really developing personalities. Tristan is quite a clown! Benjamin likes to study everything and then laugh at silly Luke and Tristan.


Busy, busy, busy here. I am gearing up for the end of the school year and getting ready for some nice weather. It actually snowed yesterday! I dream of warmer days. I have purchased a 'Sport Brella' in hopes of being able to sit outside this summer with the babies while Luke plays. Here's hoping!








2 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

They are so cute!!!! That first picture of Luke is Blaine made over!!

Gina said...

OK. That Elmo is toooo much. I wish I had that when Sadie was a baby. I really think it would have kept her entertained instead of her crying her head off.
And does Tristan look like your dad? It seems like it in the videos. And you are right they aren't looking so baby anymore, especially Benjamin. And Luke......Oh my little man!!!
Oh did you know that Annapolis, MD makes a wonderful family vacation spot? Everyone's doing it ;)