So poor Boo again...here is the new version of the E-collar. He kind of looks like a clown, but it doesn't hurt when he knocks into you anymore.
Luke has had a lot of fun in his football uniform. We will get many more wearings out of it as he has worn it for 2 months already. He loves the idea that people give him candy and all he has to say is trick-or-treat and thank you. Last night he spent a half hour just looking through candy.
Sad for me...I won't get to enjoy any of it this year :( Don't worry I am thinking about all the yummy things I will be eating after the babies are born.
3 comments:
Make sure you keep these pictures for when he makes it big. There is a commercial during the World Series with little Derek Jeter (and others) in a baseball uniform. One day we'll see little Luke Tate and remember when he wasn't a massive football player.
What happened to Boo or is this more of the same procedure? I like the hemorroid pillow around the head rather then the lamp shade.
Before you know it, the babies will be here and you can have some goodies.
Get used to Luke in some kind of sports uniform; it is definitely in his future.
Mom
Poor Boo.
I guess Luke really enjoyed himself
Post a Comment