Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Here's us at the new dog park. It just opened over the weekend. Boo had a blast! I watched him snag another dog's ball and play keep away while all the other dogs chased him. This is by far the coolest thing that's happened here in a long time.
Luke looks a little cold.
Boo is making friends with another dog.





I had Luke all to my self last week. My house was so clean. I never realized who really made the mess. We had fun! We had a birthday party and lots of swimming and adventures.
The new store in Laramie opened grandly. It was packed with sub eaters and we are excited. Blaine came back ragged.
I am getting excited for my spring break next week. A night of conferences tomorrow and some on Friday, then we are off to the 'big city' (Denver) for a long weekend. We are going to visit friends and to our godchild's birthday party.


Lately we have been up to so many things. I believe my mother thinks I have abandoned my blog for Facebook. I have just been too busy to sit and write.

Here's Luke watching his new favorite "E-L-M-O". We spell it out now.


2 comments:

Dave and Megan said...

I remember spelling E-L-M-O too!

Robert said...

Thanks for updating your blog. Have fun in Denver.