After a long week and a half of using up all of our favors from everyone, I am happy that it is over. Our daycare provider went to see her daughter who had a baby. We were able to find someone to watch Luke, even if it was in shifts. It truly takes a village. He did quite well adjusting I thought. I am sure he will be very happy tomorrow when he goes to daycare and sees all of those familiar faces. I am interested to see what he thinks of Thanksgiving dinner. I have a feeling he will be very excited by all of the food and action. We will be going to Blaine's aunt's house. I am sure he will also enjoy playing with all the kids too.
1 comment:
I love how somehow even in a freeze-frame picture that Luke manages to look wild.
Post a Comment