Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My FAVORITE time of the day


I love bath time. It is the one time my sole purpose is to just watch him and I can't multi-task. He loves his bath and is quite wild in it. We often both leave wet.
On other news, he adjusted instantly back to daycare. Blaine said he brought him in and his feet touched the floor. He was immediately swarmed with other kids petting him saying, "Baby Luke." He is the youngest there and was a baby last year so... Blaine said he smiled ear to ear at the kids and didn't even see Blaine leave. By the time I picked him up he was happy to see me but also happy as could be. He kept pointing outside and saying "ball." Apparently he was kicking and throwing the ball all day. He is having so much fun with the other kids. I just knew he would.
P.S. Shout out to Emma for the beautiful picture!

3 comments:

everythingismeowsome said...

In regard to having time to watch a movie--a better question would be how did I stay awake for a movie?? Answer--coffee! Time isn't that hard to come by. Isaac loves his naps and goes down early at night. The real challenge is forcing myself to leave a mess and other tasks undone to sit down and relax. It is about a bi-monthly occasion!! Luke is a cutie--glad he was glad to be back at day care with his friends. Have a great school year!!

Edie said...

Is he brushing his teeth? so cute!
It's great that he loves going to day care. I'm nervous about that for next year but I'm sure it will all work out.

The Tates said...

Yes Edie... he brushes all four of them! He was using it when he only had one so...